Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dress Up Games at School


I have a lot of fun with dress up games, and I especially like playing them at school when I can. School is the perfect audience for dress up games, after all, where else does everyone pay attention to everything you do? I love school because it’s such a nice play to express yourself. Sometimes I’m frustrated because I can’t do anything I like on a whim thanks to little things like dress code and blasting air conditioning, but within reason, I can try out all of the new looks I create with dress up games.

I play dress up games online to help me get some ideas for new looks, and then I head to the closet to see what sort of looks I can piece together from the items I already have. If I’m missing a crucial element for an outfit, I might head to the mall to go and find it the next time that I can. Other times I call a friend to see if she has anything available that I can wear with a particular look I’m going for, but the combination of the shopping and the sorting are the fun of the dress up games – and I certainly have a lot of fun with them.  

No comments: