Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dress Up Games in Winter


As much as I like dress up games, I don’t like them as much in the winter months. I’m not a huge fan of the cold, and playing dress up in the freezing dressing rooms or having to look at my dry skin in the bright florescent lighting is not a big turn on for me. I’d much prefer to wait until summer when I have a bit of color on my otherwise pasty legs before trying on clothing, but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. This winter I will hopefully be playing a lot of dress up games.

Why – you might ask? Because I plan to lose quite a bit of weight between now and then. I’ve already started cutting back on the junk food I eat and once I’m able to work in a plan to exercise and burn off some of the calories that have been hanging around for a while, I hope to start dropping a pound or two per week. If I can keep it up throughout the winter months, I’ll be losing rather steadily over time until I hit a new clothing size. And then I’ll have to play dress up games if I hope to actually fit into anything to wear to school. Rather than a pain, it will actually be a nice feeling to look at my now-thinner body in the mirrors – pasty skin or not!

No comments: