Saturday, February 7, 2009

Watching Dress Up Games


I think the most fun I’ve ever had is watching others play dress up games. Here are a few of my favorite dress up game scenarios.

Little Sister Dress Up Games
I love to watch my little sister play with her collection of costumes and accessories. She can become any princess known to man at will, including the mermaid one. But when she pulls on a golden ball gown, she doesn’t just become a princess ready to dance with the Beast, she’s taking on an entirely new personality.

When my little sister gets dressed up, she opens up her world and begins acting the way she thinks that princess should act. She’s designed a separate personality almost for every princess and there is nothing funnier than watching her dress up her friends and boss them around as well.

Makeover Show Dress Up Games
I’m also a sucker for the makeover games that they play on various talk-shows. Sometimes I’ll even sit for hours watching the various dress up games on television. They seem to be highly addicting.

No comments: