Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Favorite Occasions for Dress Up Games


I love dress up games, and I especially love them when I get to play a real version of the game. Dress up games are exciting just online or in front of the mirror at home, but when you have the chance to choose an outfit just for the fun of it, it gives a whole new perspective to things.

Formal Dances
By far, my favorite time to play dress up games is when there is a formal dance to attend. I love the gowns, the make up, the hair and the whole pageantry of the event. Having a hot date isn’t a bad thing either.

Halloween
Of course, I also love Halloween. Anyone who loves dress up games must automatically love Halloween. It is the perfect opportunity to try on anything and everything that comes to mind when you think of costumes.

Costume Parties
Usually reserved for Halloween, there are occasionally costume parties during the rest of the year. Of course, you can really make any party a costume party, by showing up in costume. A pair of angel wings, a tiara, or something fun makes the whole thing that much more enjoyable.

No comments: