Saturday, December 13, 2008

Trying On Dress Up Games


I have friends who have never played dress up games online. In fact, I’m not convinced they’ve played them in real life either. I have decided to make it my personal mission to help these lost souls discover exactly how much fun dress up games can be. To do this, I shall take a three fold approach:

I shall make them dress up in costumes. I think wearing a costume is incredibly freeing. To make it easier, we’ll dress up in costumes at a special costume party-sleepover thing I’ll throw just for the occasion.

They shall sit down and dress up dolls. My giant collection of Barbie dolls should come in very handy while they learn critical skills about getting dolls dressed up in tiny clothing and even tinier shoes.

We shall play online dress up games together. I’ll bookmark a few of my favorite sites and invite them over for the afternoon. Then we can sit back, design outfits and compare the final results.

If this doesn’t get them into dress up games, I’m not sure what will. These are the very best weapons in my girly arsenal!

1 comment:

dressupgames said...

I've tried playing with dress up games for like 2 years now and until this day I'm still hooked..^^ Truly dress up games are so addicting.