Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Dress Up Games


I love the holidays and I especially love holiday dress up games.

Formal Dress Up Games
Easily my favorite, formal dress up games involve the kinds of gowns you get to wear to formal evenings at the theater and dances. I love the long gowns and sweeping trains. Paired up with gloves and a tiara, you simply can’t go wrong.

Costume Dress Up Games
You can’t beat Halloween for costumes, but Christmas comes close. You have the chance to dress up like an elf for the day if you want or maybe even pull on the full regalia of Santa or Mrs. Claus. Just once, I’d love to see someone show up at school dressed up like a reindeer.

Pajama Dress Up Games
Finally, I love Christmas morning when we all get to dress up in our pajamas and open gifts. Every girl should have at least one cute pair of pajamas, and this is the day to wear them. Since you will be in pictures, you should also take a moment to brush your hair and pull it into pigtails just to look that much cuter.

No comments: