Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dress Up Games – Need a Hat?


I swear my favorite accessory is the hat. Unfortunately, I don’t always get a chance to use my favorite accessory in dress up games simply because it’s not a great fit for most outfits. But when I can, I always include a fun hat to really jazz things up a bit.

The Cowboy Hat
A cowboy hat shouldn’t just be reserved for those who know how to ride horses. It’s a great beach hat and is nice with shorts and a swimsuit to keep the sun off your face and neck – guess those cowboys knew what they were doing.

The Stocking Cap
Knitted or of the fleece variety, the stocking cap is a warm way to keep your ears and head roasty-toasty this winter. There are an infinite number of cute styles to choose from with winter hats, but my favorites are ones with pom-poms and ear flaps, but that’s just me.

The Baseball Cap
We can’t all look good in every hat, but baseball caps sure do make girls look cute. Thread that ponytail through the back and you’re in business!

1 comment:

dressupgames said...

These are really important accessories! They can help a lot in adding spice to your wardrobe!