Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dress Up Games at Home


I think the best dress up games are the ones you play at home. When you go through your closet to dig out the old clothing you haven’t worn in a while, it’s a very cleansing thing, but it’s also a chance to rediscover some items you might have forgotten about. For example, I dug into the depths of my closet just the other day. I was getting ready for the traditional back to school shopping and pulled out all of my pants I had put away about this time last summer.

I gained some weight and the pants had been too small to wear comfortably then. I’ve lost weight recently so I went ahead and tried them on. The pants not only fit, but were more comfortable than the ones I have to keep yanking up into place as they slip down my hips. It was a nice victory for me in the weight loss department, but it was also a fun victory for saving money. With four new pairs of pants I forgot I had, I’m able to avoid buying anything new. Dress up games are definitely worth it.

No comments: