Wednesday, July 21, 2010

High Heels and Dress Up Games


One of the most entertaining things about dress up games is how easily you can enjoy the things you don’t normally get to wear. I have plenty of high heeled shoes, but I almost never get to wear them. I have a job that requires me to stand most of the day and wearing high heels puts a lot of strain on my feet – not great for someone who likes to be comfortable. What this means though is that the beautiful heels in my closet almost never get worn – unless it’s time for a dress up game.

Dress up games let you experiment with different looks and styles, and I always believe the best time to start these sorts of games is in your own closet. Look through your closet for clothing that is comfortable and fits well. Wearing something that looks stylish and comfortable makes you feel great, and often that outfit looks even better with a sexy pair of high heel shoes. Fortunately, I enjoy playing with the high heels at home with my dress up games since I rarely have a chance to wear them anywhere fun.  

2 comments:

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.