Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dress Up Games and Hair Dye


I’ll admit I’ve always been tempted to dye my hair an outlandish shade, but I have never done it. What would it be like to walk into school next week with purple hair? Or perhaps be a bleached blonde with dark roots ala Madonna? This brunette has never even had highlights, so I’m not one to preach about hair color and dyes, but I think that the various colors and dyes available make for very exciting dress up games.

There are plenty of temporary dyes out there that wash out of your hair after a week or perhaps 6 weeks. I might have even tried to use one back in middle school, but it didn’t work. Dress up games are all about changing your persona and trying something new. Changing your hair color can be just as dramatic as changing your hair style. Being true to your inner you is a bold choice if it means dying your hair a wild color, but even if you do, you always have the option to revert back to your original color by letting it wash out with temporary dyes at least.

No comments: