Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dressing Up Again with Dress Up Games


Often we fall into a rut of style, even if we’re not trying to. I’ll admit that I was once a bit concerned with fashion and appearances. I wanted to look nice and I worked hard to put on a good, stylish look every morning. My hair was styled, my make up was on and my outfit was carefully planned. Yet as I grew older, I seemed to leave that careful attention to detail behind when I created a new look for myself – one that’s just a wee bit sloppy.

I don’t really care to look sloppy, but somehow it just happened. The hair went up and the make-up went away. The clothes got more practical than stylish and I just stayed there. Now I’m thinking more and more that I should use dress up games to find my way back into a stylish me. If I was once attractive and pulled together, how challenging can it be to get back to that point. My hope is that it won’t be a huge problem, especially if I start with one small piece at a time. After all, we should always work to put our best face forward.

No comments: