Saturday, February 6, 2010

Three Reasons to Love Dress Up Games


By now it’s no secret that I love dress up games. Getting into new fashions and trying on new styles is great fun for me. Here’s why:

Dress up games introduce me to new styles. When you are constantly trying on what’s new in the stores, you’re able to see what looks great and how it all blends beautifully together. I love it.

Dress up games encourage creativity. There just isn’t enough creativity in my life. I love to challenge myself to create new things and I don’t always inspire myself with brilliance when I am putting together my math homework. But with dress up games, I can actually create something meaningful and enjoyable – a rare feat.

Dress up games are fun. If you look at your life and everything you’ve done in the last few days, how many of those things would you actually describe as being fun? Do you realistically love what you do most of the time? Why not break out a dress up game and actually have fun for a bit?

No comments: