Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Three More Reasons to Love Dress Up Games


To continue the previous list, I have a few more reasons I love dress up games as much as I do.

Dress up games keep me looking great. We all fall into ruts and grooves when it comes to fashion. But by playing dress up games online or in the shops, I’m able to see what looks good on me and how to wear the styles best to suit my personal taste and look.

Dress up games are terrific for bonding. Want to hang out with your mother, sister or girlfriend? Simply take them to the stores and start shopping together. As you each pull out outfits to try on and show off, you’ll realize just how much fun you’re having together. Offer each other advice and laugh over some of the most outrageous clothing styles and you’ll have one of the best days of the year.

Dress up games inspire me. It’s a small thing really, but playing dress up games gives me ideas of other ways I can use my talents and creativity. I love to create things and dress up games are a wonderful jumping off place for that.  

No comments: