Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Top Three Dress Up Games


I love dress up games. I love them at home, in the stores and online. When I play dress up games online, I especially like the games that have an element of fantasy to them. These whimsical dress up games are among my top choices.

Fairy Dress Up Games – Who wouldn’t want to be a fairy? Designing a fairy with wings and a bit of mirth in her expression is terrific fun. I love the rustic and pretty outfits as well. Easily the best part of the fairy dress up games is making up a story as you play that goes right along with the character you’re creating.

Pixie Dress Up Games – Often misunderstood, pixies are much like fairies, but generally they don’t have wings. Someone didn’t tell Tinkerbelle, however. But regardless, pixie dress up games are just as much fun as fairy dress up games for the same reasons – rustic yet beautiful clothing, interesting characters and fun backgrounds.

Witch Dress Up Games – The best part of Halloween can be fun all year long when you play witch dress up games. Witch dress up games let you design your witch – be she good or bad.

No comments: