Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dress Up Games with Babies


I think mothers of babies are tremendously lucky if they can afford to play dress up games with their little ones. Playing dress up games with babies can be very expensive, however. If you haven’t recently purchased baby clothing, you might be surprised at how much the tiny little dresses and shoes can cost. Of course, when you’re a parent, it’s easy to spare no expense for the benefit of your little angel.

Those of us who are not parents, big sisters or aunts, we have to play by a very different set of rules. We can’t just borrow someone’s baby, and playing with a doll just isn’t as interesting. Instead, I prefer to play dress up games online. Playing dress up games online, I have the option of playing any sort of dress up games I prefer. This might even include baby dress up games.

But playing baby dress up games online is just a temporary fix. Eventually I’ll have to simply have my own baby, and for as long as she’ll let me, I’ll play more than a few dress up games of my own. I will certainly have the more fashionable, beautiful baby around.

No comments: