Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dress Up Games and Dessert


There’s a strict correlation between how many dress up games I play and how much dessert I eat. It works something like this. When I want to play dress up games, I’m feeling slim and healthy. When I’m eating a huge amount of dessert I’m feeling anything but slim and healthy. It’s a paradox. When I play dress up games, my favorite thing in the world is to throw clothing aside as being too big for me now. I want to under grow my clothing.

I used to do it all the time, but now I only seem to outgrow them as my tummy enlarges with every bit of dessert I eat. It’s frankly quite disgusting, but even though I know the gross (but yummy!) foods I eat are causing the pudge my clothes are battling, I can’t seem to stop. I think what I need to do is start from the other direction. If I play dress up games now I’ll likely find some clothing that fits comfortable. If I see that I have clothing that fits and looks okay, I can start working my way down from there. Nobody wants to schlep around all of the time – least of all me.

No comments: