Friday, December 11, 2009

Winter Dress Up Games


The winter is easily one of my favorite times to play dress up games. Warmer months mean you normally wear fewer clothing, but in the winter, you can put on layers of clothing and find all kinds of comfortable, fashionable attire to wear that is perfect for the season. Easily one of my favorite things is the wide selection of new jackets.

Wearing a beautiful jacket makes any outfit feel glamorous. My own jacket collection is vast and I don’t even live in a very cold place. I have a jacket for every occasion – from formal dances to winter sporting events. No matter what mood I’m in, I have a jacket to match it.

The winter also means saying so long to high heels for the most part. You might be lucky enough to live where there isn’t ice and snow, but the rest of us do a bit better with flatter shoes that are more practical on wet and shiny sidewalks. I love fleece lined boots, especially with leggings or jeans tucked inside. Wearing clothing that fuzzy and warm makes me thing of pajamas, even if I’m dressed up in something very much not pajamas.

No comments: