Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wedding Dress Up Games


Of all the different kinds of dress up games, wedding dress up games are easily a favorite. The best thing about the dress up games is how creative you can be with your styles and attention to detail. The more detailed a wedding dress up game is, the more I like it.

In the wedding dress up games, I start with a basic doll. I then select a wedding dress style for the doll to wear. I’ve tried every kind of dress, but I always come back to two opposites. The large princess style dresses and the sleek cosmopolitan style dresses for my creations. I must have a split wedding personality.

Once the dress has been selected, you can take the time to choose hairstyles and accessories, including tiaras and veils. At the end you have a fully dressed bride, ready to waltz down the aisle to meet the man of her dreams – it’s all terribly romantic. In some versions of the dress up games, you can even create the groom in addition to the bride to make the full wedding party.  

No comments: