Saturday, June 13, 2009

Three Ways to Fix Dress Up Games


As much as I love dress up games, there is something to be said for fixing them up a bit to make them even more wonderful. In fact, I have a few ideas I’ve been stewing on for some time to fix up dress up games.

Sell dress up clothing in larger sizes. Often, by the time you’re really interested in becoming a princess, there simply isn’t a princess option available. I’d like to see a toy store with dress up clothing and accessories for women of all ages, not just girls of four or five.

Create a directory of dress up games. It would be much easier to see what was new and different by creating a website dedicated to dress up games. The more dress up games that come online, the better the directory would be. You’d be able to find new things to do with a few simple clicks.

Create a broader range of dress up games. I’d love to see more niche specific dress up games. There are so many different options available, and I think there should be more of the specific dress up ideas. Bathing suit dress up games, for example. Or simply a method for girls to try on the latest styles from certain designers.

No comments: