Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Problem with Dress Up Games


Dress up games are lovely, but that’s not to say there aren’t occasional problems with the games either online or off. As much as I love dress up games, it’s easy to see some areas that might need a bit of special attention.

Dress up games aren’t widespread. I think every girl should be playing dress up games both at home and online. After all, we all played dress up games when we were children growing up, but things stopped after a time. I think bringing dress up games back into focus would be a great thing for everyone.

Dress up games aren’t centralized. If you want to play dozens of different kinds of dress up games, you have to go multiple places to do it. It’s a shame there is not a directory available that lists all of the various girl games and dress up games available online.

Dress up games are too time consuming. It’s more a personal problem, but when I sit down to play dress up games, I seem to find myself enamored and playing for hours on end. This can’t be good for my homework situation or waistline, but at least while I play I’m using my mind.

No comments: