Saturday, March 7, 2009

Do Guys Play Dress Up Games?


It’s rather universally accepted that girls play dress up games, but there are website that feature guys and their clothing lines. Does that mean that boys play dress up games, too? In my experience, boys are interested in just about anything that girls do, but they have the extra pressure to not appear “girly” with their interest.

Boys are into fashion and they like to shop just the same way girls to. Some love it much more than others, but there are plenty of boys who can put me and my large wardrobe to shame with their packed closet. If I had to guess, I’d say that there are more than a few boys online playing dress up games.

I’d wager there are even more secretly trying on all of their different outfits in front of the mirror and seeing what clothing items look the “toughest” or whatever it is that guys are hoping for when they get dressed in the morning. Guys like to look good, too. Dress up games are an easy way for this to happen, so following logic – once a guy knows about them, he might give the games a try or two.

No comments: