Monday, July 25, 2011

Dress Up Games for Back to School


It’s almost time to head back to school, but before I walk into the building for the first time, I need to do a serious revamp of my wardrobe. There are so many clothing items in my closet I don’t wear or don’t even like anymore that it’s rather ridiculous. Fortunately, I have a bit of time and budget left this month to make it work. It looks like I’ll be playing some great dress up games to get ready for back to school!

Every year before I head back to school, I like to dig through my closet to find the favorites from the year before. Then I try everything on. After all, my summer diet isn’t as great as my school year one and things tend to fit me differently in the beginning of the year than they did last spring. In some cases, I have to put them on a shelf and take a week or two exercising and cutting some calories to make them fit correctly again. Once I have a good idea of what I already have in the closet, I’m out at the stores finding new outfits and enjoying my dress up games even more! 

No comments: