Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dress Up Games and Shoes


It’s amazing to me how much shoes can really change an outfit. I recently discovered that you don’t have to actually go and try on shoes when you need some new ones. I actually ordered the shoes online because it was fun for me, and because I was able to play dress up games without having to do the endless search around the mall and other nearby stores for a great deal on shoes that I actually like.

On a shoe website, I was able to search by the size I actually wore and then again by color or style. I sorted and narrowed down my choices until I had the perfect shoes in my sights. I went in for new white tennis shoes, but I left the dress up games shoe site with three new pairs of shoes, one of which I’m wearing today and the others that look good in my closet, even if they aren’t going to be worn every day.

No comments: