Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dress Up Games for Fall


I love fall and I love the number of opportunities I have to dress up now that the weather has cooled off enough that I don’t feel like melting when I step outside. The fall weather brings on a rash of dress up games for me as I pick new styles for the football games and special events that surround this time of year. Homecoming and fall breaks from school are all reasons to celebrate, and I do celebrate in glorious fashion with bold colors and comfortable designs.

I feel strongly that clothing should be comfortable as well as stylish, and to achieve this look, I spend a lot of time at the mall trying on the sorts of things I like. When I find something I like, I use it to build a complete outfit. By the time I leave I’ll have a full outfit or two that I can easily mix and match or just enjoy immediately at school. The dress up games themselves are fun, but what makes them truly special are the sheer number of fall fashions out there right now.

No comments: