Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun with Dress Up Games


Personally, I find dress up games to be a lot of fun. I like creating new styles and watching my creativity in action is certainly fun as well. Playing dress up games can be fun in a number of ways.

I like to dig into my closet, or the closet of a friend who wears my size, and find all of the different things in there to play with. Mix and match styles. Try on different tops and bottoms. Layer things to your liking and pull on some accessories like large belts and funky jewelry. You’re looking for styles you might not normally consider wearing, but that are fun to try.

The other great way to play dress up games is on the computer. Hop online and find any of the thousands of dress up games online. Then select a doll base and clothing to put together a new look for the doll and possible a new look you might want to try the next time you go shopping. The more styles you create, the more fun you’ll have – especially if you share them with your friends.

No comments: