Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3 Reasons to Love Dress Up Games


I love dress up games, and most girls I know feel the same way. It’s very easy to love dress up games once you start to play them.

Dress up games are simple. I love something simple yet fun at the end of a long day, and dress up games definitely fit the bill. Simply choose a model and then start to arrange her fashion items so that she looks terrific.

Dress up games break the mold. I hate things that tell me what to do or what step to take next. Dress up games definitely don’t do that. You have to be in charge of your own destiny when you play dress up games. You pick the doll, the outfit, the accessories, the total look.

Dress up games are family friendly. For those of us with computers in the center of the house, it’s easy to get stuck playing silly games so that the world doesn’t see your profiles. Dress up games are a nice way to kill while you wait for others to leave the room.

No comments: