Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Favorite Dress Up Games


Everyone has favorite games they play, and mine just happen to be a collection of dress up games. I love a game that has many different choices to give me freedom to make whatever I want to make without feeling limited by anything or anyone in the game. So in any genre of game, I want it to be big – big base and a big selection of items to choose.

Princess Dress Up Games
I’m a sucker for a princess dress up game. I like the games where I’m able to choose sweeping ball gowns and pretty accessories. I’ve always loved full skirts and fomal tops. It’s just pretty.

Goth Dress Up Games
I’m not goth, but I like to experiment with other styles to see what they would be like. Goth is an especially fun one although I often have fun with the emo and punk side of life as well.

Fairy Dress Up Games
Imagination is a terrible thing to waste, so I keep mine active using fairies. I like to create my own version of the fantasy creatures complete with wings and auras as background.

No comments: