Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dress Up Games for Girls


There are so many dress up games available, it’s hard to narrow down the best ones, but any of the dress up games should be appealing. Here are a few of my favorite dress up games for girls.

Model Dress Up Games – Sometimes you’ll find games that are modeled after America’s Next Top Model or just models that could be on the show or something similar. Dressing up models is what fashion designers live for.

Barbie Dress Up Games – You can’t go wrong when you dress up a fashion icon. From tiny heels to miniskirts, Barbie has a huge collection of wardrobe options online.

Celebrity Dress Up Games – I’ve always liked celebrities, so a celebrity dress up game is exactly right for me. From major celebs to the more minor ones, I especially enjoy the games that give me ideas for the red carpet.

Fairy Dress Up Games – I’m partial to fantasy, and my dress up games are no exception. I’d rather play a fairy or elf dress up game than just about any other type if I’m in the fantasy type of mood. From elves to pixies, there are plenty of fantasy characters to go around.

No comments: