Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dress Up Games for Valentine’s Day


This year, on Valentine’s Day, I’m going to be playing some serious dress up games. Why is this year so special? This year I have someone special in my life is going to be doing something thoughtful for me, and I want to be sure that I look my very best. I normally pull myself together reasonably well for work. I want to look presentable, of course, but in a few days I’m going to do something a bit more than presentable. I want to really shine.

To start my dress up games, I’m going to call over my best friend. She’ll help me go through my closet and find the right clothing for the big day. I want to look casual – this is still school, after all – but I want to look better than good. The right jeans and slinky top are probably on the list for clothing. Because it’s still cold, I can get away with some great boots to dress things up a bit. Then, my friend will help me decide on the right hairstyle for the day. On Valentine’s Day I’ll pull myself together and show up ready for a bit of fun at school. I might even make his day and bring him something fun to enjoy on the most romantic holiday as well.

No comments: